Search Engine Optimization + Digital Marketing
SEO account managers at Agency Jet should have multiple years of experience in technical search engine optimization, digital marketing, as well as additional experience in project management, enterprise-level SEO.
You must have a very thorough understanding of search engine optimization and the software, platforms, and techniques that are used in the field.
It is also beneficial for our account managers to be up-to-date on current trends and techniques and continue to develop their skills over time. SEO account managers work exclusively indoors, usually at a desk and computer.
Your main responsibility is to perform SEO-related tasks and consulting for clients, which range from improving the visibility of websites on search engine pages to reporting estimations in traffic.
There are various day-to-day tasks you will need to perform working with our white label vendor on some projects, such as managing content writers, keyword research and using crowd-sourcing platforms.
We require great communication skills, as you will be in regular contact with clients to present findings and results, train them in search engine optimization, and provide technical support that is completely transparent.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Account Manager Tasks
- Create strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and schedules.
- Monitor rankings and update strategies to ensure quality of service.
- Explain findings and outcomes verbally and in reports, communicating needs and goals.
- Design and execute campaigns, creating metrics to track progress and outcomes.
Job Duties Include:
- Write engaging, optimized content that informs website users and improves search rankings
- Help clients understand their website as an employee working for them 24/7
- Offer ideas to help clients engage with current website
- Plan and strategize SEO campaigns for a wide range of clients
- Manage, analyze and update analytics, reports and dashboards
- Perform competitor analysis to determine best improvement strategies for each client
- Present Google Ads campaigns
- Work on WordPress websites and Create landing pages in WordPress
- Add optimized pages to client websites utilizing WordPress and other website platforms
- Collaborate internally with agency leadership to define strategic next steps for client campaigns
- Ideal candidates will have experience, knowledge and interest in a career with a focus on SEO and content optimization, current search trends and web marketing
- Candidates should have 1+ years of digital marketing experience (more preferred)
- We prefer candidates with Google Ads Certification, competency utilizing WordPress and Google Analytics and experience optimizing websites for search engines.
- Base starts at $38,000 and increases based on past history and references of previous work.
- Bonuses on clients based on retention, and possible extra work if needed.
What you want to know about Agency Jet:
While many marketing segments are failing, we have quadrupled the size of our company in the last 3 years. We are the fastest growing digital marketing firm in Minnesota and have expanded into Wisconsin in 2019.
We have fantastic people with incredible culture and management.
We are an energetic, fun and motivated group of diverse professionals! We hold our staff to the highest standards of professionalism, yet we are a casual and laid-back company.
For full list of benefits see our careers page.