Want To Be Found Online? Agency Jet Can Help
At Agency Jet, our team of SEO experts will diagnose your site and evaluate your past and current SEO efforts. We will work with you to identify the keywords and phrases that matter most to your business, and we’ll do everything in our power to make sure that your business shows up where your prospective clients are looking for you.
We also realize that simply ranking for keywords isn’t enough. We want to drive the right kind of traffic to your site, which means traffic that will actually turn into a paying client. Our efforts are tailored to your business and what matters most to you, not just a ranking report.
To get the most out of our strategic SEO services, the team at Agency Jet believe that you need to fully understand what we’re doing and why. This is why we include you during every step of the process through weekly and monthly reports, monthly calls, and 24/7 access to your custom dashboard.
What is White Hat SEO?
Our services are always “white hat SEO,” aka “ethical SEO,” which means our tactics and strategies focus on human readers and follow all the rules and policies of search engines. A site that is optimized for Google and other search engines but focuses on organic ranking and relevancy, is seen to be optimized using white hat SEO practices. Examples of white hat SEO techniques include using descriptive keywords, backlinking, link building, fast loading times and mobile-friendliness, and offering quality content for a human audience.
In contrast, black hat SEO tactics include purchasing links or using deceptive cloaking techniques. Black hat SEO tactics are considered deceptive or harmful for consumers. As the algorithms of search engines become more advanced, less and less black hat SEO techniques are likely to work. In fact, failure to employ ethical SEO practices can lead to your site being banned from Google, Bing, and other search engines. Agency Jet’s ethical SEO services and practices will ensure this does not happen to your site.
Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
SEO is seen as one of the most effective ways to get in front of potential consumers from all over the country, get leads, and boost sales. Here are five key benefits of optimizing your website for organic search:
1. Get ranked higher. People who use search engines typically click one of the top five suggestions that are visible on the search results page. With our SEO services, your site will get the maximum exposure possible in your national region.
2. Increase quality traffic. Traffic that comes from search engines is the best kind of traffic because users are actively searching with a question or problem that your product or service can solve. National SEO helps you to “pull” traffic to your company’s site rather than “push” out ads that seek to convince consumers to buy. People who turn to a search engine are already interested in your products and services. Also, SEO traffic, unlike advertising, is free!
3. Expand your reach. With an effective SEO campaign, you can transform your site into one that will win in a highly competitive market. By using effective and broad keyword terms, you can greatly expand your company’s reach on a national scale in a way that’s faster than many other marketing strategies.
4. Build your brand. Strategic search engine optimization efforts can expose a wide audience to your brand. Brand awareness is vital because visitors to your site may not always be ready to buy. However, if they are already aware of your products and services, they will be more likely to purchase soon. Furthermore, people who discover a company by probing through Google are more likely to endorse it on social media.
5. Beats Pay-Per-Click. SEO is often more effective than paid advertising because organic listings receive far more clicks. Many search engines users will skip over paid advertisements. When you invest in SEO, you are likely to get more traffic than the advertisers that use the same keywords.
Key SEO Stats
The following statistics from Search Engine Journal
further illustrate the benefits and importance of SEO:
- 95% of people looking to purchase a service or product go online
- Over 9 in 10 online experiences begin with a search engine
- 3 out of 4 people don’t go past the first page of search results
- 4 in 5 users will use a search engine to find and purchase products or services
The encouraging stats aren’t limited to consumers. By 2020, companies throughout the United States will have spent more $79 billion on SEO services. In 2018, thousands of businesses reported that more than 40% of their revenue came from organic traffic, which is what SEO boosts. Those figures are expected to increase as more and more businesses realize the value of National SEO strategies.Contact Us
At Agency Jet, our highly skilled SEO special specialists are confident that we can help your company achieve the rankings that will drive traffic and increase business. We have the tools and the talent to determine the best approach for your specific campaigns. We’ll be prepared to tailor an SEO strategy that fits your company, your goals, and your sales objectives, and we’ll do the heavy lifting of optimizing your site while you focus on what’s important: running your business.
Are you interested in learning more about how our National Search Engine Optimization services can help your business? If so, fill out our online form
or give us a call today at 612-888-2538.